Alyth is an 18-hole (6,259 yds) heathland layout, Alyth Golf Club was established in 1894. The original 9 holes were designed by the master Old Tom Morris of St Andrews with James Braid completing the extension in 1934.
The golf range at Alyth is perfect for getting that practice in for the course.
The Pro Shop is open for business every day, Paul and Ethan are always on hand to provide a 1st class customer service whether it is for a tee time, some golf equipment, or even just for a chat.
The well appointed clubhouse overlooking the 18th hole features a visitors locker room, a welcoming bar, extensive lounge and restaurant with a friendly atmosphere.